We create a sustainable future through harmony
between the environment and society.
ybrain ESG Strategy
Through technological innovation and collaboration,
we usher in the era of ‘mental health for everyone that is accessible everywhere.’
Mental management technology made easier through mobile technology
- You can check your symptoms anywhere and connect to more than 300 psychiatrists.
- It is provided free of charge not only to institutions around us, including psychiatrists, local hospitals, clinics, public health centers, and schools, but also to patients.
Innovative, non-pharmacological, electroceutical at-home treatment technology
- Based on non-pharmacological antidepressant technology that can be used anytime and anywhere, symptoms can be improved with ease.
- We distribute new technologies that can help improve/manage depression conveniently through various public and private medical institutions.
- We provide the industry's first at-home treatment option to medical staff and patients who have difficulties in treating depression due to limitations in the use of existing drugs or side effects.
- This technology has also been used for people residing in poor transportation areas or with difficulties in mobility, and has contributed to the National Trauma Center’s and the National Mental Health Center's responses to various disasters and to the responses to community problems, such as Suwon Yeongtong Public Health Center's depression treatment program for the elderly living alone.
mental health Through technological innovation and collaboration, we usher in the era of ‘mental health for everyone that is accessible everywhere.’
Development of consumables that can be used sustainably
The sponge patches, which are indispensable for the electrodes of the existing devices for stimulation and EEG, have a limitation in that they must be discarded after one-time use because they uses a disposable sponge material in consideration of conductivity. We developed and distributed multi-use hydrogel supporters considering user inconvenience as well as environmental pollution and social costs related to their disposal. Ybrain's multi-use hydrogel supporter patches, which have been verified through performance testing by an authorized agency and MFDS certification, can be used safely up to 10 times.Product recycle
Ybrain aims to reuse devices that have been used in clinical trials or other used devices for research purposes; after retrieving them, such devices would go through internal diagnosis and quality control in accordance with relevant legal procedures.
In the case of YMS-201B and two other models, 53 stations and 375 modules have been retrieved from 19 clinical partner institutions, including Yongin Severance Hospital, and reused without disposal from 2017 to present.
Transparent management that has been audited by an external professional organization every year for more than 10 years since its establishment in 2013
Righteousness management by directors with the highest expertise in the medical device industry, which includes the chairman of the medical society, the chairman of the medical engineering society, and the former head of the Medical Device Safety Information Center
Signed an MOU with Korean Neuropsychiatric Association and conducted and sponsored the Blue Band Campaign to promote ‘Know Depression right’ through donations to Korean Mental Health Foundation
Technology management through reinvestment of at least 30% of the annual budget in R&D
Assurance of efficient management and safe storage of data by employing a cloud system to which security technology is applied.
Establishment of a data management deliberation committee to provide a foundation for transparent personal information management and establishment of data governance in accordance with the Privacy Act and the related laws.